Posted to dev@gora.apache.org by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com> on 2014/06/23 19:10:22 UTC

Re: Gora mongodb tutorial is not find in here.

HI Feng Lu,

Thanks for reporting it.

Seemed like we are missing the doc page for the mongodb data store.
I know there is a JIRA about adding more info about extra params to
configure mongodb.

But we need to page shim for mongodb data store to avoid 404 error.

If no one beats me to it I will the shim page by EOD today.

- Henry

CCing dev@ list for FYI

- Henry

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henry.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Gora mongodb tutorial is not find in here.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Henry.

--
*Lewis*

Re: Gora mongodb tutorial is not find in here.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Lewis John Mcgibbney <le...@gmail.com>.