Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Eric Caspole <er...@amd.com> on 2010/02/08 22:59:32 UTC

undefined function get() - what is the problem?

Hello Olio experts,

I am setting up a PHP test bed from scratch using the instructions in
the repository at olio/docs/php_setup.html, using the 0.2 tag code. I
am pretty new to PHP but I am generally familiar with setting up and
installing several different php extensions.

My setup is basically working, seeing the maps and events and all
that, except for trouble getting the user picture to upload when I
click update in the user editor page. I assume I have some mistake in
my PHP configuration. After hitting update, the addPersonResult page
comes back blank with this error in the apache error log:

[Mon Feb 08 13:33:54 2010] [error] [client 163.181.250.55] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to undefined function get() in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
oliophp/public_html/addPersonResult.php on line 109, referer: http://
10.236.44.126/addPerson.php?username=ecaspole

I have configured my PHP as

  ./configure --with-pdo-mysql --with-curl=/home/ecaspole/views/php/
php-5.3.1/ext/curl  --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs   --with-
gd --enable-memcache --with-jpeg-dir=/usr/lib

Is there anything missing or wrong with this? What else could it be?
Thanks for any advice,
Eric

Re: undefined function get() - what is the problem?

Posted by Eric Caspole <er...@amd.com>.
I got my system working, except for that user editing thing. I switch
from using 0.2 to the trunk version, but the user editing error is
the same. This might be an app bug, I am not sure since everything
else seems to work:

- in the main page, click register
- add a user without adding a picture
- click on the user name to go to the user summary screen
- click on edit to edit the user
- add a picture, and click update

Now you get the blank page with the

[Tue Feb 09 15:32:11 2010] [error] [client 163.181.250.54] PHP Fatal
error:  Call to undefined function get() in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/
oliophp/public_html/addPersonResult.php on line 109, referer: http://
10.236.44.126/addPerson.php?username=ecaspole

I don't think the load driver performs this operation.
Regards,
Eric

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <sh...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Eric Caspole <er...@amd.com>.