Posted to jetspeed-dev@portals.apache.org by Santiago Gala <sg...@hisitech.com> on 2001/08/02 10:42:14 UTC

Re: actual cvs source not running?

Dave Carlson wrote:

>Thanks for your quick reply (on Sunday!).  Sure enough, there was a /WEB-INF
>lurking in the root directory of my file system.  Jetspeed now runs, without
>having copied the .vm files as noted earlier.  Thanks!
>
>The only error remaining is this in lieu of any content in any RSS portal
>(e.g. within Apache Jetspeed on the default home page):
>problem in SAX transform: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
>ProxyEmitter.startDocument(): no underlying emitter provided
>
>Any ideas?

I don't have this problem. I think it is due to different versions of
TRAX/JAXP around.

One think I use to do is to remove parser.jar and jaxp.jar from the
tomcat/lib directory, and put there a xerces_1_3_1.jar (that you can
remove from jetspeed distribution depending on tomcat version).

I will try to find if it is this reason when I have a machine back (I
have been travelling, I'm supposed to be back home soon.)

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Dave,
I have been using 3.3-m3 for a month with Jetspeed and Cocoon 1.8.3-dev.
It has been stable, but I have not exercised, or loaded, it that much.

Paul Spencer

Posted by Paul Spencer <pa...@mikon.com>.
Dave,