Posted to dev@couchdb.apache.org by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org> on 2013/03/07 22:33:56 UTC

PR news & Google Alerts

Devs,

I have asked Sally to forward us any PR news about CouchDB.

I've also just set up a weekly Google Alert for "CouchDB" that will post
news to the dev list. Now, this might be a really terrible idea. But it
might also be a really good idea. And I guess we won't know until we
receive a few of them.

I am happy to request that either stop when/if they become annoying.

NS

Re: PR news & Google Alerts

Posted by Noah Slater <ns...@apache.org>.
Haha! +1