Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com> on 2014/11/07 15:46:46 UTC

Apache Oltu Crypto and JWE

hi *,

just managed to solve OLTU-162 -  Handling Cryptography within OLTU Release.
This means that we are now free to introduce any crypto feature to Apache Oltu, namely we might start to tackle JWE.

Regards

antonio

Re: Apache Oltu Crypto and JWE

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
Hi Antonio!

I am SO sorry for missing such important message, please apologise! That is
GREAT news, thanks!
Best,
-Simo

http://twitter.com/simonetripodi