Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by Jun Liu <li...@apache.org> on 2019/05/05 06:34:15 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Migrating projects under dubbo group

I just reviewed a PR[0] aimed at merging 'dubbo/rpc-native-thrift-for-apache-dubbo’ into the core repo, I think it’s good to go, we can merge it after the author responded my change requests on two trivial issues.

0. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/pull/3965

Ken