Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "McDonnell, David" <Da...@csu.edu.au> on 2001/02/09 06:13:30 UTC

Groups in slide

Hi everyone,

Does Slide support having user groups? For example, could I have
/users/admin and then put links into that node for all the users in that
group? I tried to code this but it didn't seem to work.

Am I going about this the wrong way?

TIA
Dave

Re: Groups in slide

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
> Hi everyone,
>
> Does Slide support having user groups? For example, could I have
> /users/admin and then put links into that node for all the users in that
> group? I tried to code this but it didn't seem to work.
>
> Am I going about this the wrong way?

You can't do grouping with links, but you can use roles.
An example on how to use them is coming soon.

Remy