Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Lefevre, Daniel" <da...@siemens.com> on 2006/01/10 12:23:52 UTC

RE: Issue with images in jscookmenu

I think that the correction should be made in the method "addThemeSpecificResources" of the "org.apache.myfaces.custom.navmenu.jscookmenu.HtmlJSCookMenuRenderer" class.

The lines:
        StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
        buf.append("my");
        buf.append(themeName);
        buf.append("Base='");

should be replaced by:
        StringBuffer buf = new StringBuffer();
        buf.append("my");
        buf.append(themeName);
        buf.append("Base=location.protocol+'//'+location.host+'");

This way, the variable will always contain the absolute reference to the theme and that will work with a reverse proxy.

Bye, Dan

Posted by Dudu <ed...@yahoo.com.br>.
I know that the official JscookMenu works fine on opera, but why when I
put on my myfaces application, it do not works? the menu is not rendered.
The problem is me, or the problem is only the jscookmenu on myfaces?
thanks all

Yahoo! doce lar. Fa�a do Yahoo! sua homepage.
http://br.yahoo.com/homepageset.html