Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org> on 2012/07/24 07:27:05 UTC

[dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.0

Hello all,

This is a voting thread on Libcloud for 0.11.0 (1364892).

Release artifacts can be found at http://people.apache.org/~tomaz/libcloud/

Release highlights:

General:

- Install test files when installing the library. Tests module can now be
imported by doing something like this: "from libcloud import test"

Compute:

- New standard API and methods for managing storage volumes. Base API
consists of the following methods: create_volume, destroy_volume,
attach_volume, detach_volume.
- New driver for KT UCloud (http://home.ucloud.olleh.com/main.kt) based on
the CloudStack driver.
- New Gridspot driver with basic list and destroy functionality.

Storage:

- New extension methods for enabling static website hosting and setting an
error page in the CloudFiles driver.

And a tons of bug fixes and other improvements. Full change log can be
found at
https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/libcloud/tags/0.11.0/CHANGES?revision=r1364892&view=markup
.

Please test the release and post your votes.

+/- 1
[  ]  Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.0

Vote closes on Friday, July 27th, 2012 at 12:00 PST.

Thanks,
Tomaz

Re: [dev] [VOTE] Release Apache Libcloud 0.11.0

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.
Explicit +1 from me.

Thanks everyone for this votes. Vote has passed with 3 +1's:

- Jed Smith
- Tom Davis
- Tomaz Muraus

I will upload release artifacts shortly and post a
release announcement on Monday.

Posted by Tom Davis <to...@recursivedream.com>.

Posted by Tomaž Muraus <to...@apache.org>.

Posted by Jed Smith <je...@jedsmith.org>.