Posted to users@maven.apache.org by mr...@sdc.dk on 2007/12/04 15:39:51 UTC

Vedr.: Re: deploying without deploying - how do I turn off deployment ofpom(oranyother default maven goal in a phase)?

Hi Martin,

it didn't work.  Thanks anyway for your help..... I'll have a look at
using the site lifecycle now... but I have a feeling I will have a similar
problem, as I don't want site:site to run....

br,
Michael

Martin Hoeller <ma...@xss.co.at> skrev den 04-12-2007 14:16:10:

> Hi Michael!
>
> [I CC'd maven-users again, maybe it's interesting for some others as
well.]

> > thanks for your mail - sorry to mail you directly, but I have already
read
> > all the relevant documentation, and I can't see anyway of preventing a

> > plugin from executing.
>
> Well, I didn't test it but had something like this in mind:
>
>      <plugins>
>        <plugin>
>          <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>          <artifactId>maven-deploy-plugin</artifactId>
>          <executions>
>          </executions>
>        </plugin>
>      </plugins>
>
> Let us know if it works.
>
> hth,
> - martin
> --
> Martin Höller                   | martin.hoeller@xss.co.at
> *x Software + Systeme           | http://www.xss.co.at/
> Karmarschgasse 51/2/20          | Tel: +43-1-6060114-30
> A-1100 Vienna, Austria          | Fax: +43-1-6060114-71

6i0pY