Posted to dev@santuario.apache.org by Carlos González <cg...@extendnow.com> on 2002/10/25 11:55:13 UTC

SIMPLE SELF-CONTAINING FILE WITH MY PROBLEM

Hi Christian

Here you have the self-containing file you requested to me, which reads a
simple xml file test.xml and produces output to test2.xml.

Thank you very much for your support.

Carlos

Re: SIMPLE SELF-CONTAINING FILE WITH MY PROBLEM

Posted by Christian Geuer-Pollmann <ge...@nue.et-inf.uni-siegen.de>.
Hi Carlos,

there were bugs in

src/org/apache/xml/security/algorithms/JCEMapper.java
src/org/apache/xml/security/algorithms/encryption/EncryptionMethodSpi.java
src/org/apache/xml/security/algorithms/encryption/implementations/BC/KeyTra
nsportImpl_RSAPKCS15_BC.java

which are fixed now in CVS.

Christian

--On Freitag, 25. Oktober 2002 11:55 +0200 Carlos González