Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Philippe Mouawad <p....@ubik-ingenierie.com> on 2019/01/11 08:52:11 UTC

Re: jmeter - replay

Hello,

This is the step called Correlation, see:

   -
   https://jmeter.apache.org/usermanual/jmeter_proxy_step_by_step.html#correlate-start

To improve your load testing skills and better use JMeter and, this book
can help you :

   - https://leanpub.com/master-jmeter-from-load-test-to-devops

Disclaimer : It is written by three members of the team (Antonio, Milamber
and me) and technically reviewed by a fourth one, Felix.

Regards
Philippe M.

--

[image: logo Ubik Ingenierie] <https://www.ubik-ingenierie.com> Philippe