Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/15 05:32:26 UTC

widening generics for collections

any arguments against this before i commit it?

im only committing the collection wildmasks, not the dually-typed idataprovider.

-igor

Re: widening generics for collections

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
I dont see a big problem with this,  i find it only iritating if you
have <? extends Person> that also i believe the iterator has to be
declared like that and not just Iterator<Person>. Those things sun
should really fix.

But an idataprovider can be relaxed so that you can declare it as a
base, thats fine by me.