Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Dain Sundstrom <ds...@gluecode.com> on 2004/11/03 19:35:23 UTC

Geronimo Lighting Talks at Apache Con?

Since a lot of Geronimo folks are going to be at Apache Con in two
weeks, I'd like to propose that we hold a series of Lighting Talks
during the hackathon, which is the weekend before the conference.
These would be 10 minute briefings on the a small
subject/module/feature from the developer that wrote it followed by a
Q/A period.

What do you think?

-dain

--
Dain Sundstrom
Chief Architect

Re: Geronimo Lighting Talks at Apache Con?

Posted by Bruce Snyder <fe...@frii.com>.
Dain Sundstrom wrote:
> Since a lot of Geronimo folks are going to be at Apache Con in two
> weeks, I'd like to propose that we hold a series of Lighting Talks
> during the hackathon, which is the weekend before the conference.  These
> would be 10 minute briefings on the a small subject/module/feature from
> the developer that wrote it followed by a Q/A period.
>
> What do you think?

Sounds good, I wish I could be there over the weekend. Raible and I are
  not arriving until Sunday night.

Bruce
--
perl -e 'print