Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by da...@apache.org on 2019/07/29 10:03:31 UTC

[VOTE] Felix Config Admin Plugin Interpolation 0.0.2

Hi all,

I would like to propose the very first version of the Apache Felix
Configuration Admin interpolation plugin.
With this plugin you can substitute values in configuration coming from
Environment variables, System or Framework Properties or files on disk, for
example to pick up Kubernetes Secrets.
For documentation see
https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/configadmin-plugins/interpolation/README.md

SVN Release name:
org.apache.felix.configadmin.plugin.interpolation-0.0.2

Staging Repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1311

You can use this UNIX script to download the release and verify the
signatures:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh

Usage:
sh check_staged_release.sh 1311 /tmp/felix-staging

Please vote to approve this release:

[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Best regards,

David

[RESULT][VOTE] Felix Config Admin Plugin Interpolation 0.0.2

Posted by da...@apache.org.
Hi all,

With +1 votes from Carsten Ziegeler, Georg Henzler, Raymond Auge,
Jean-Baptiste Onofre, Christian Schneider, Pierre De Rop and David
Bosschaert this release succeeds.
I've propoted the artifacts.

Best regards,

David

Re: [VOTE] Felix Config Admin Plugin Interpolation 0.0.2

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1 (binding)

Regards
JB

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

thanks Carsten
/Pierre

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.
+1 (non binding)

Looks like a great addition to config admin.

Christian

Am Mo., 29. Juli 2019 um 12:03 Uhr schrieb <da...@apache.org>:

> Hi all,
>
> I would like to propose the very first version of the Apache Felix
> Configuration Admin interpolation plugin.
> With this plugin you can substitute values in configuration coming from
> Environment variables, System or Framework Properties or files on disk, for
> example to pick up Kubernetes Secrets.
> For documentation see
>
> https://github.com/apache/felix/blob/trunk/configadmin-plugins/interpolation/README.md
>
> SVN Release name:
> org.apache.felix.configadmin.plugin.interpolation-0.0.2
>
> Staging Repository:
> https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachearies-1311

> signatures:
> http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/felix/trunk/check_staged_release.sh
>
> Usage:
> sh check_staged_release.sh 1311 /tmp/felix-staging
>
> Please vote to approve this release:
>
> [ ] +1 Approve the release

> Best regards,
>
> David

Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de

Computer Scientist
http://www.adobe.com

Re: [VOTE] Felix Config Admin Plugin Interpolation 0.0.2

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Felix Config Admin Plugin Interpolation 0.0.2

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Georg Henzler <gh...@apache.org>.
+1

Georg