Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by srecko joksimovic <sr...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/23 20:41:00 UTC

Annotation pipeline

Hi Rupert,

Could you just briefly summarize Stanbol annotation process? I’ve been
using the previous version, with Taxonomy Linking Engine, as well as the
new one (Keyword Linking Engine). I don’t know if something changed in
meantime…

Could you please explain me what are the main processes that these engines:
TikaEngine, LangIdEnhancementEngine,
NamedEntityExtractionEnhancementEngine, NamedEntityTaggingEngine, and
TaxonomyLinkingEngine perform in annotation process, once the text is
submitted?

Best,
Srecko

Re: Annotation pipeline

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Srecko,

are you aware of this document on the website? Maybe it is hard to find.

http://stanbol.apache.org/docs/trunk/components/enhancer/engines/list.html

Does this already answer your question?

Best,
 - Fabian