Posted to user@struts.apache.org by neha bhatt <ne...@gmail.com> on 2008/01/30 11:45:37 UTC

Re: CompositeActionMapper

I wish to use CompositeActionMapper to chain multiple Custom ActionMappers.

<constant name="struts.mapper.class"
value="org.apache.struts2.dispatcher.mapper.CompositeActionMapper"/>
<constant name="struts.mapper.composite"
value="com.action.MyCustomActionMapper,com.action.MyCustomActionMapperSecure"/>

in this case I get 'Http status 404'..

Any idea regarding?

Thanks,
Neha Bhatt