Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Josh G <jo...@gfunk007.com> on 2002/09/03 03:01:38 UTC

Tomcat and select multiple

Quick question, what's tomcat do when multiple form values are posted under
the same name, like in a select multiple, or two checkboxes with the same
name?

--
-Josh

And can you tell me, doctor, why I still can't get to sleep?
And why the Channel Seven chopper chills me to my feet?
And what's this rash that comes and goes, can you tell me what it means?
God help me, I was only nineteen.

RE: Tomcat and select multiple

Posted by Jay Gardner <gj...@qwest.net>.
On get or post should pass array of values with the name as the array
identifier. The array values are loaded in the order in which they are found
in your html. You can retrieve the array using Sting[] nameArray =
getParameterValues(name);

--Jay Gardner