Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Seyfritz Nicole (MPI/ADB)" <Ni...@tenovis.com> on 2004/03/09 10:08:03 UTC

Sybase connection

Good Morning,

I want to connect Cocoon with the database Sybase, but it doesn't work. Can you please give me configuration examples and maybe an example for the xml-, xsl-, dtd-, xmap- and xconf-file?

Thanks for your hellp.

Greetings

Nicole Seyfritz

Re: Sybase connection

Posted by Torsten Curdt <tc...@vafer.org>.
Seyfritz Nicole (MPI/ADB) wrote:
> Good Morning,
>
> I want to connect Cocoon with the database Sybase, but it doesn't work.

Which Sybase? (ASA/ASE?)
And what does "doesn't work" mean exactly?

 > Can you please give me configuration examples and maybe an example
for the xml-, xsl-, dtd-, xmap- and xconf-file?

Actually it's a no-brainer and should work out-of-the-box.

What do you wanna do?
--
Torsten