Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com> on 2013/07/02 21:10:36 UTC

problem with order change in POS

Dear All,

I am in a trouble Please help....

I installed database without dummy data, and I set supplier, product,
category etc

but in the POS sale when I click the "FINISH" button it shows the error
message " problem with order change; see log"

I can't rectify this error

Request your great help

Thanks n Advance

Vikas

Re: problem with order change in POS - URGENT HELP REQUIRED

Posted by Rishi Solanki <ri...@gmail.com>.
Looks like the error coming from AcctgTransServices.xml line 318 -
<fail-property resource="AccountingUiLabels"
property="AccountingGlAccountNotSetForAccountType"/>.
Reason for such kind of problem is either your GlAccountType seed data is
not completely loaded or wrt glAccountType glAccountId is not set properly.
You can try after loading all accounting component data with complete
organization structure should solve the problem.

After that you can look into details which data is required to run your
application.

Hope it helps!

Rishi Solanki
Manager, Enterprise Software Development
HotWax Media Pvt. Ltd.
Direct: +91-9893287847
http://www.hotwaxmedia.com

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.
Dear Sumit,

Posted by Sumit Pandit <su...@tcs.com>.
Dear Vikas,

Have a look at following reference and Make sure you have following Entries in database :
    a. GlAccount : https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=GlAccount&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
    b. PaymentMethodType : https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PaymentMethodType&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0
    c. PaymentMethodGlAccount : https://demo-trunk.ofbiz.apache.org:8443/webtools/control/FindGeneric?entityName=PaymentMethodTypeGlAccount&find=true&VIEW_SIZE=50&VIEW_INDEX=0

After you have above values in DB, it should work.

--
Thanks And Regards
Sumit Pandit

Posted by Vikas <vi...@divsinsol.com>.