Posted to dev@concerted.apache.org by anand rathi <an...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/19 09:24:46 UTC

Contributer

Hi ,
Thanks to Atri I would love to to be part of great project & hello to team
My tiny intro:
I a basically a programmer basically C++  for around 7 years on and off
and I still feel intermediate.

Regards
Anand Rathi

Re: Contributer

Posted by anand rathi <an...@gmail.com>.
JIRA ID: anandrathi.dev
github: anandrathidev

Re: Contributer

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@gmail.com>.
Thanks.

wrote:

> Sure ,
> Please point me the url for JITA & source etc
> Regards
> Anand
>
> On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 7:22 PM, Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > Anand,
> >
> > Would you like to help with restructuring the code base? Currently we
> have
> > all header files and cpp files in single directory.
> >
> > Ideally we should abstract them out into separate directories, change the
> > include if needed (or better, add to Makefile to have the new directory
> > into header search path).
> >
> > Please let us know.
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> >
> > On Mon, Oct 19, 2015 at 12:54 PM, anand rathi <an...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >
> > > Hi ,
> > > Thanks to Atri I would love to to be part of great project & hello to
> > team
> > > My tiny intro:
> > > I a basically a programmer basically C++  for around 7 years on and off
> > > and I still feel intermediate.
> > >
> > > Regards
> > > Anand Rathi
> > >

> > --
> > Regards,
> >
> > Atri
> > Apache Concerted

Atri
*l'apprenant*

Re: Contributer

Posted by anand rathi <an...@gmail.com>.
Sure ,

Re: Contributer

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Anand,

wrote:

> Hi ,
> Thanks to Atri I would love to to be part of great project & hello to team
> My tiny intro:
> I a basically a programmer basically C++  for around 7 years on and off
> and I still feel intermediate.
>
> Regards
> Anand Rathi

Atri
Apache Concerted

Re: Contributer

Posted by Atri Sharma <at...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Welcome to Apache Concerted!

I am happy that you want to help with the project.

We would be glad to have someone with your experience in the community.
Please create an ASF JIRA ID and send it and I will add you as a
contributor.

Please let me know your interests and if there is anything specific that
you would like to work on. We are currently making JIRAs for current and
future tasks and it will facilitate the process of taking tasks but till
then, we can discuss on the list and start helping on anything that you
wish to work on for Concerted.

wrote:

> Hi ,
> Thanks to Atri I would love to to be part of great project & hello to team
> My tiny intro:
> I a basically a programmer basically C++  for around 7 years on and off
> and I still feel intermediate.
>
> Regards
> Anand Rathi

Atri