Posted to users@jena.apache.org by Kamalraj Jairam <kj...@semanticsoftware.com.au> on 2014/02/17 01:57:05 UTC

Sparql Question

Hello All,

	Is it possible in sparql to get  all object and datatype properties for an instance without doing

	select * where

	{?s ?p ?o. ?s rdf:type ex:instance}

        I want to get all properties for an of ex:instance

Regards
KJ

Re: Sparql Question

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
What's wrong with what you suggest?  Refined to

SELECT DISTINCT ?p
{
  ?s rdf:type ex:instance .
  ?s ?p ?o.