Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org> on 2012/03/19 18:36:37 UTC

tomee-loader project and Servlet 3.0 annotations

Hi guys,

I finally got some time to get back to the UI task after great vacations
and a busy "end of sprint" week. I realized that the Servlet 3.0 annotation
to define servlets stop working for our application (tomee-loader ->
JndiServlet and TestSertlet), but it is still working fine for other
applications. It is not a blocker (I still can use the web.xml to define
the servlets), but I would like to use those new Servlet 3.0 features ;O)

Can you guys give me a direction to where to look in order to fix it?

[]s,
Thiago.

Re: tomee-loader project and Servlet 3.0 annotations

Posted by Thiago Veronezi <th...@veronezi.org>.
Hi Romain!
Yeap... it is using web.xml v3, but you raised a good point. I will change
it back to v2.5.

Thanks,
Thiago.

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
yep and tomee/openejb has such a feature too, but using servlet 2.5 makes
tomcat jumping (thanks to a test) and gain a lot of time.

- Romain

Posted by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com>.
Hi,