Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com> on 2021/05/09 21:54:02 UTC

Help need in running a standard web app in OFBiz plugins directory

Hello,

I have read the documentation available on running a standard web application in the OFBiz plugins directory, but nothing seems to run for me.  They run just fine on standalone tomcat.  Can someone please steer me in the right direction on what I need to do or what I am doing wrong?  Thank you in advance.

Ivan

Re: Help need in running a standard web app in OFBiz plugins directory

Posted by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com>.
Thank you Eugene!

In the real world things are not as perfect as it is in a lab environment.  New technology have to coexist with existing technology to be effective. And the technologist doesn’t get to demand what is and isn’t used and keep a paycheck.

Warm regards,
Ivan Sr

Posted by Eugen Stan <eu...@netdava.com>.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OFBIZ-3500 .

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Yvan,

Actually you need to put your/a web.xml file as it's done for other webapps, I mean in the same location. You may look at the content of the other
web.xml files in OFBiz to see if your web.xml file fits...

If that does not help, I may review the code and answer to you last question below

Posted by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Ivan,

Posted by Ivan Drinks Sr <iv...@reality-technology.com>.