Posted to apache-bugdb@apache.org by Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org> on 1999/05/01 19:40:06 UTC

Re: general/4224: I get an inconsistend error, incomplete header sent error, but it works fine with ALL other browsers

The following reply was made to PR general/4224; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Dean Gaudet <dg...@arctic.org>
To: John Saario <jo...@alamak.com.sg>
Cc: apbugs@apache.org
Subject: Re: general/4224: I get an inconsistend error, incomplete header sent error, but it works fine with ALL other browsers
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 10:31:48 -0700 (PDT)

 Oh, you're running apache in inetd mode?

 That mode probably has bugs... in fact I'm about to remove it from the
 server.  Try running apache in standalone mode please.

 Dean