Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/21 21:13:20 UTC

Manually installing artifacts - Maven 1

Hello Everyone,

I'm using Maven 1 to build some projects, and it can't download a JAR.

- Attempting to download jdom:jdom:b10:jar from http://repo1.maven.org/maven

How do I manually install that to Maven 1?

Thank you in advance
--
David Nemer
Sent from Saarbrucken, SL, Germany

Re: Manually installing artifacts - Maven 1

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.
> Yeah.. I tried there.. but It goes up to version 2.4.0, that is weird that
> the project (Jaxen) is depending on that...

Perhaps you want:
http://mvnrepository.com/artifact/xerces/xercesImpl

which has a 2.6.2...

Wayne

Re: Manually installing artifacts - Maven 1

Posted by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com>.
Hello All,

I can't really migrate the project to be built with Maven2 because I would
have to adapt the whole repository, since I'm trying to build every version
from a project's repository.

I'm getting such error:

The build cannot continue because of the following unsatisfied dependency:
- xerces:xerces:2.6.2:jar

I went to maven jar repository and they don't have a xerces 2.6.2 to
download.. is there a place that I can download it and could satisfy this
dependency?

Thank you in advance

Cheers,
--
David Nemer

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by David Nemer <da...@gmail.com>.
Works fine! Thank you!

The project I'm building.. builds up with maven 1.. is it possible to build
maven 1 projects with maven 2?

Cheers,
--
David Nemer
Sent from Saarbrucken, SL, Germany

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 9:55 PM, Siegfried Goeschl <

Posted by Siegfried Goeschl <si...@it20one.at>.
Hi David,