Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Zer0Cool <me...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/24 14:26:30 UTC

Re: LDAP Resilency

Did you ever find an answer to this question. I am also wondering if this is
possible as we just had a LDAP server go down the other day and I had to
manually adjust the configuration for our online AD server. Any way to have
multiple ldap-hostname's entered?

Re: LDAP Resilency

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:34 AM Zer0Cool <me...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Did you ever find an answer to this question. I am also wondering if this
> is
> possible as we just had a LDAP server go down the other day and I had to
> manually adjust the configuration for our online AD server. Any way to have
> multiple ldap-hostname's entered?

I don't think the extension supports it at this point.  Sorry about that
:-(.

-Nick