Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nirav Shah <sn...@gmail.com> on 2010/01/23 21:35:07 UTC

AXIS2-2883

Hi,
I have been reading some different sides of this defect. Based on the
Release Email sent out, it said the Connections are released automatically
and should not need either AUTO_RELEASE_CONNECTION or *the
*MultithreadedHttpConnectionManager.
But the defect had a comment saying either the
options.setCallTransportCleanup(true) is needed or after the call
client.transportCleanup() is needed. Is the clean up still needed ? Can
anyone please suggest ? AND and i use https , is these issue resolved for
https as well ?

Thanks,
Nirav S

Re: AXIS2-2883

Posted by Nirav Shah <sn...@gmail.com>.
Thats right Deepal.. I am on Windows.. And the CLOSE_WAIT remains until i
bounce the server. But Apart from Windows, I also have a Solaris OS and the
CLOSE_WAIT remains on Solaris too until the server is bounced...

Regards,
Nirav

Re: AXIS2-2883

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.