Posted to derby-dev@db.apache.org by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net> on 2006/09/06 20:42:28 UTC

10.2 patch avaliable list is missing DERBY-1686

 From the wiki page I was looking at the 10.2 patch list query:
http://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?mode=hide&requestId=12311130

And noticed that it was missing a patch for an issue I really would like
to see get fixed in 10.2 -- DERBY-1686.

I think this query needs to include "in progress" state issues, looks
like 3 issues are in this state.  It wasn't clear that I could change
this query owned by Rick.  If so I
could not figure out how.  It looked easy to edit it and create a new
one, but not change the existing one.

Re: 10.2 patch avaliable list is missing DERBY-1686

Posted by Mike Matrigali <mi...@sbcglobal.net>.

Rick Hillegas wrote:
> Thanks, Andrew. I have recreated the filter, this time including
> in-progress patches. Mike, let me know if this captures what you need.
>
> Regards,
> -Rick
Thanks rick, this looks like it is picking up the missing patches I was
looking for.  I just assumed there was some way to edit an exising
query.

Re: 10.2 patch avaliable list is missing DERBY-1686

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.

Re: Re: 10.2 patch avaliable list is missing DERBY-1686

Posted by Andrew McIntyre <mc...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Rick Hillegas <Ri...@Sun.COM>.
I can edit the query to return the results Mike wants, but I don't can't
figure out how to save the editted version under the old name. Would
appreciate advice.

Thanks,
-Rick