Posted to user@joshua.apache.org by Matt Post <po...@cs.jhu.edu> on 2016/08/04 13:00:10 UTC

Re: Skip from grammer extractor

Hello,

Thanks for emailing. Joshua v5 is very old and we unfortunately can't really support it. I suggest you download the latest release version:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JOSHUA/Apache+Joshua+%28Incubating%29+Home

and work through the tutorial here:

	https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JOSHUA/Joshua+Tutorial

If you can get started, we'd be happy to try to answer your questions.

Sincerely,
Matt