Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by "Nut P." <th...@yahoo.com> on 2007/12/13 14:16:46 UTC

SA with word segmentation

Hi

  Currently I do my undergraduate project about anti-spam for Thai language. I have been advised by Justin Mason to attach 'libthai' (Thai word segmentation algorithm < http://sourceforge.net/projects/libthai/ >) to /lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm. 'libthai' was written in C programming language Mason advised me to use XS mechanism for this integration. By the way I can't find which part of Bayes.pm I should do. And if I combine them together I think some part of SpamAssassin such as sa-learn will have affect. Please advise me how can I do.

  Thank you

---------------------------------

Re: SA with word segmentation

Posted by Sidney Markowitz <si...@sidney.com>.
Nut P. wrote, On 14/12/07 2:16 AM:
> I have been advised by Justin Mason to attach 'libthai' (Thai
> word segmentation algorithm <
> http://sourceforge.net/projects/libthai/ >) to
> /lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Bayes.pm. 'libthai' was written in C programming
> language Mason advised me to use XS mechanism for this integration

I see that there is a package on CPAN that looks like it may be a start
at what you need, Lingua::TH::Segmentation

http://search.cpan.org/~romerun/Lingua-TH-Segmentation-0.08/Segmentation.pm

I have no familiarity with it. I just found it in a search and noticed
that the description looks like it might help you.

 -- sidney