Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/07 12:18:16 UTC

samples - osgi samples

There are a number of samples which are not marked either as contributions
or webapps: maven-osgi-junit, distributed-osgi, implementation-composite
folder. Should these samples have "-contribution" appended at the end? would
that make the names unnecessarily long?

The OSGi ones are a bit tricky as they don't really match the new samples
structure, maybe there should be a separate folder for OSGi in samples.

Re: samples - osgi samples

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 3:18 AM, Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a number of samples which are not marked either as contributions
> or webapps: maven-osgi-junit, distributed-osgi, implementation-composite
> folder. Should these samples have "-contribution" appended at the end? would
> that make the names unnecessarily long?
> The OSGi ones are a bit tricky as they don't really match the new samples
> structure, maybe there should be a separate folder for OSGi in samples.

Probably a OSGi folder seems better. Anyway, as long as I know where
they are (which is getting hard to figure out), I'm fine.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende

Re: samples - osgi samples

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 11:18 AM, Florian MOGA <mo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There are a number of samples which are not marked either as contributions
> or webapps: maven-osgi-junit, distributed-osgi, implementation-composite
> folder. Should these samples have "-contribution" appended at the end? would
> that make the names unnecessarily long?
> The OSGi ones are a bit tricky as they don't really match the new samples
> structure, maybe there should be a separate folder for OSGi in samples.

I think they are OK where they are at the moment.

Simon