Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ken Martin <ke...@digitalcyclone.com> on 2002/02/27 18:33:19 UTC

Newbie resources

What resources would you recommend for a web and coding savvy
user to get up to speed on using and configuring Tomcat. I'm
strong in HTML and JSP coding, but weak in Unix. Using Mac OS X.

I do try to use the supplied Tomcat docs, but they seem to me a
bit more reference-like (which is great and useful, just not
quite enough for this untrainable monkey).

Also, why no FAQ for this list? The short time I've been here
I've seen many of the same types of questions come up.

Ken Martin