Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Mohit Jaggi <mo...@uber.com> on 2017/11/30 21:30:26 UTC

intellij for aurora code

Hi,
Does anyone use IntelliJ IDEA for working with Aurora code? I am using it
and it shows a lot of compilation errors and warnings in its editors. I
have tried nuking the project and importing again, with gradlew idea and
without gradlew idea direct import.

gradlew builds, tests from command line work fine.

Mohit.

Re: intellij for aurora code

Posted by David McLaughlin <dm...@apache.org>.
"./gradlew cleanIdea idea" works for me consistently. I do have to make
sure I click on the "Import Gradle Project" dialogue though, to get rid of
the problem you describe.