Posted to dev@bigtop.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@apache.org> on 2015/08/18 09:09:06 UTC

JIRA role request

Hi, dev@

If you're Jira admin, please add "conquestor"[1] to contributors
group. It seems I have no permission to change bigtop project JIRA
roles. He'll contribute to the bigtop project especially hama
component with me.

Thanks ;-)

1. https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ViewProfile.jspa?name=conquestor

--