Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> on 2019/04/28 09:15:37 UTC

[VOTE] The third HBase 2.2.0 release candidate (RC3) is available

Please vote on this release candidate (RC) for Apache HBase 2.2.0.
This is the first release of the branch-2.2 line.

The VOTE will remain open for at least 72 hours.

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache HBase 2.2.0

The tag to be voted on is 2.2.0RC3. The release files, including
signatures, digests, etc. can be found at:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC3/

Maven artifacts are available in a staging repository at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachehbase-1308

Signatures used for HBase RCs can be found in this file:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/hbase/KEYS

The list of bug fixes going into 2.2.0 can be found in included
CHANGES.md and RELEASENOTES.md available here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC3/CHANGES.md
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC3/RELEASENOTES.md

A detailed source and binary compatibility report for this release is
available at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/hbase/2.2.0RC3/api_compare_2.2.0RC3_to_2.1.4.html

To learn more about Apache HBase, please see http://hbase.apache.org/

Thanks,
Guanghao Zhang

Re: [VOTE] The third HBase 2.2.0 release candidate (RC3) is available

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Found a new problem when run ITBLL for out internal branch which based on
2.2.0, it make a TRSP stuck forever. Will open a new jira to fix it...

Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com> 于2019年5月5日周日 上午11:56写道:

Posted by Guanghao Zhang <zg...@gmail.com>.
Got it... Let me roll a new RC.

Posted by "张铎 (Duo Zhang)" <pa...@gmail.com>.