Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Alexey Gidaspov <ol...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/27 08:41:45 UTC

TC step problem

Hi, ALL!

I'm preparing vote for 2.11 release and tried to start compare with previous release on TC [1]. Something's gone wrong. Can anyone tell what am I doing wrong?

[1] https://ci.ignite.apache.org/buildConfiguration/ApacheIgniteReleaseJava8_IgniteRelease72CheckFileConsistency/6153997

Re: TC step problem

Posted by Dmitry Pavlov <dp...@apache.org>.
I guess that Ilya is rigth.

It migth worth to update the instruction a little bit to avoid such questions (for 2.11 use 2.11; and for 2.11.1 use 2.11.1).

Alexey, WDYT?

Re: TC step problem

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!