Posted to user@ant.apache.org by P Iyer <PI...@lntinfotech.com> on 2004/02/02 09:21:01 UTC

choosing between the compilers

Hi,
I got two compilers one is the IBM Websphere compiler and the other is
jdk1.4
I got this problem I have this ant task which creates ejb for 2 application
server jboss and websphere.
I want to switch the compiler while running the build file

regards
prasad chandrasekaran

regards
prasad chandrasekaran

This email may contain confidential or privileged information for the
intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not
use or disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from
your system. Thanks

Re: choosing between the compilers

Posted by Antoine Lévy-Lambert <an...@antbuild.com>.
P Iyer wrote:

>Hi,
>I got two compilers one is the IBM Websphere compiler and the other is
>jdk1.4
>I got this problem I have this ant task which creates ejb for 2 application
>server jboss and websphere.
>I want to switch the compiler while running the build file
>
>regards
>prasad chandrasekaran

Hi Prasad,

to be able to switch compiler, use the attribute of the <javac> task
fork="true".
The compiler which you will be using will then be determined by the
attribute executable, which should point to the the full path of the
compiler.

Cheers,

Antoine