Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com> on 2007/02/09 05:54:50 UTC

[general] new snapshots posted..

In order to kick-off the "snapshots are snapshots" thing, I created
new snapshots for r505120 and places them on the download site.  I
admit I did play with the linux32 version, and found some interesting
things trying to get little demo webapps from the ASF to run on
tomcat (I had almost a perfect record of failure...).

We'll need to figure out how to automate - I have some ideas for a
separate thread.  Also, we need someone to volunteer to do win32.

geir

Re: [general] new snapshots posted..

Posted by "Geir Magnusson Jr." <ge...@pobox.com>.
On Feb 27, 2007, at 5:00 AM, Stepan Mishura wrote:

> On 2/9/07, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
>>
>> In order to kick-off the "snapshots are snapshots" thing, I created
>> new snapshots for r505120 and places them on the download site.  I
>> admit I did play with the linux32 version, and found some interesting
>> things trying to get little demo webapps from the ASF to run on
>> tomcat (I had almost a perfect record of failure...).
>>
>> We'll need to figure out how to automate - I have some ideas for a
>> separate thread.  Also, we need someone to volunteer to do win32.
>>
>> geir
>>
>> Hi Geir,
>
> I've set up a script to automate snapshots building and uploading.
> I'm going
> to run it regularly(daily). I haven't scheduled the script yet - it
> needs
> further improvements. I'll run it manually for a couple of weeks to
> see how
> it works.
>
> I've created new snapshots for r511897 and placed them on the site
> with the
> script. Could you give them try?

Sure - where is the script, btw?  I'll also use it. :)

geir

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.