Posted to dev@olingo.apache.org by "Amend, Christian" <ch...@sap.com> on 2015/03/09 17:28:01 UTC

Additional Mentors for the GSoC 2015

Hi Olingo community,

As you can see on the mailing list we already have a student working on the Olingo-570 (Json Metadata Document Topic) who I would like to mentor.

As there seem to be a lot of other interested students I wanted to know if some else would like to mentor a student? Since I am doing this for the first time I would not like to take on two students and then realize later that I don`t have enough time to mentor both of them. There are still two topics open:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-568 ($search parser)
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OLINGO-569 (Sample Service)

Best Regards,
Christian