Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com> on 2011/12/17 11:18:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating

I've uploaded an apache-manifoldcf-0.4-incubating package which you
can download from http://people.apache.org/~kwright.  If you agree
this should be released please vote +1.

[Note that the release of this artifact is dependent on the release of
the three plugin packages upon which it depends.  If we need to change
those packages we'll need to spin a new RC of this one.  Also please
note that I've include SHA1 signatures for the first time, as per
Jukka's suggestion.]

Thanks!
Karl

[WITHDRAW][VOTE] Release Apache ManifoldCF 0.4-incubating

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
I'm going to back this out and try again; the HSQLDB tests are now
failing on the release branch, despite succeeding last night in trunk.

Sorry about that - and stay tuned.
Karl