Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com> on 2022/09/10 20:57:50 UTC

Jewel TextAlign bead does not have priority (continue ...)

Hi,

Maria Jose Esteve posted a topic last February about the TextAlign bead
that does not work because it is missing priority.
I now need TextAlign bead, saw that !important fix the issue, searched the
mailing list and found the previous post.
Maria stated that will make more tests and perhaps commit the
debatable fix/workaround

Maria, have you found another solution?

Re: Jewel TextAlign bead does not have priority (continue ...)

Posted by Hugo Ferreira <hf...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

No problem.
For now I fixed on my side with css forcing the !important
If then we get a better solution or the same directly from the SDK, better.

Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 11/09/2022
à(s) 12:51:

Posted by Maria Jose Esteve <mj...@iest.com>.