Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Michael Meierhoff <Mi...@WebtopProject.de> on 2008/08/31 04:41:44 UTC

[Trinidad] How to get the right clientId in tr:table or tr:treeTable

Hallo,

i have some problems to get the correct clientId of a component in a
tr:table and a tr:treeTable in a jspx or a xhtml file.

What i need:
Sometimes i need the correct clientId of a component to work with third
JS libs like DHTML Calendar, MceTiny, FCKEditor on it.
Example:
Do something with JS whith this Tag with this ID...

inputTextarea is not the id the id is table:0:inputTextarea or else.  In
the most case it is OK. I can get the index by row value.  But, when you
sort as example i don't know which index is set on which component in
moment.

What i have:
When nobody click anything i have the right index.

What i do:
I create own components,because that is the only solution to get the
correct clientId. But i think that this is to hard to work for only have
a solution of a problem to know which id is set on which component on
client side.

Best regards Micha in hope of any answer.