Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Christian Mielke <cm...@nc-ag.de> on 2007/12/11 09:17:29 UTC

Where to find Rampart Configuration during Runtime

Hello!

I want to write a handler which needs the RAMPART configuration during runtime. Where can I find the defined parameters? Are they in the message context?

Greetings
Chris

Re: Where to find Rampart Configuration during Runtime

Posted by Nandana Mihindukulasooriya <na...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   If you are using the policy based configuration, Rampart configuration is
in the service policy as a RampartConfig assertion. You will have to
take it from the policy.

            if(msgCtx.getProperty(KEY_RAMPART_POLICY) != null) {
                this.servicePolicy =
(Policy)msgCtx.getProperty(KEY_RAMPART_POLICY);
            }

or
            Parameter param = msgCtx.getParameter(
RampartMessageData.KEY_RAMPART_POLICY);
            if(param != null) {
                    OMElement policyElem = param.getParameterElement
().getFirstElement();
                    this.servicePolicy = PolicyEngine.getPolicy(policyElem);
            }

Thanks,
Nandana