Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Guido Amarilla <ga...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/31 19:09:10 UTC

Purchase Order Quick Entry - Requirement to Order

When I have approved product requirements and click in Prepare Order
the product requirement lets me create a purchase order directly.
The problem I have is that the BillToCustomer (Company) is not set in
the order and it is blank. It cannot be changed in any of the order
screens.

In the Find Requirement form if I change the Bill To Customer Party Id
to "Company", then press Lookup button  and then create the purchase
order then it works OK and I can modify the order. But from the
Prepare Order button BillToCustomer is not set.

Is it the desired behaviour of this procedure?
Shouldn´t the BillToCustomer be set in the RequirementList section
insted of taking it from the Lookup form?

I can´t change the BillToCustomer in the prepare order screens because
if I go back to "Order Items" screens and then to "Change Party" it is
not updated, and I can´t pass the Shipping screen.

(NOTE: I already had this problem before last Si Chen´s commit to
requirement screens)

--
Guido Amarilla