Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Tina Tsui <tt...@bellsouth.net> on 2003/06/20 18:31:47 UTC

[OT] Please point me in the right direction

Hello all,

I need help in brushing up on client browser stuff.  Up until my current
project, I have the luxury to concentrate on only server-side
components.  Now, I'm the only developer on my project.  I have to do
the client browser stuff.  I'm terribly weak on JavaScript, stylesheets,
and browser idiotsyncracies.

If you know of any good web-sites, forums or any other resources where I
can learn about all this stuff, please let me know.

Thanks in advance!
Tina