Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Jenny ZHANG <nz...@googlemail.com> on 2006/05/30 07:03:11 UTC

[Axis2] Is there a WSDL file editor for Axis2?

Hey,

I saw a WSDL file editor (in IBM's WSTK) developed by IBM,  but with some unwanted binding features.
Just curious, is there an editor for Axis2 ? or do you  write WSDL manually (although it is not a problem) ?

Jenny
nzhang.ee@gmail.com
2006-05-30

Re: [Axis2] Is there a WSDL file editor for Axis2?

Posted by Kensky Schulz <ke...@googlemail.com>.
Hie,
You can easily write wsdl through eclipse web tool's wsdl editor.

Here is url,
http://download.eclipse.org/webtools/downloads/drops/R-1.0.2-200604200208/

Thanks and Regards
Kensky