Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by Shen Wang <fe...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/23 04:55:50 UTC

Question about extracting font information

Hey guys,

I am trying to extract the font information of the text in a pdf file.
More concretely, I want to find out all the sentence which has the
smallest font size and bold font on a given page. And then output both
this sentence and the next sentence. I know it sounds a little wired...

By the way, I am new to PDFBox and I am struggling to get it work. Could
you guys introduce some experience of how to get start? Do you guys just
browse across the javadoc? Is there any better way to learn about the
logic underneath all the PDFBox classes? I have read through the example
codes, but still very confused...

Thanks for any suggestions!

Best,

Felix