Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Eric Friedman <er...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/17 22:25:07 UTC

replacement for SPARK_LIBRARY_PATH ?

I used to use SPARK_LIBRARY_PATH to specify the location of native libs
for lzo compression when using spark 0.9.0.

The references to that environment variable have disappeared from the docs
for
spark 1.0.1 and it's not clear how to specify the location for lzo.

Any guidance?

Re: replacement for SPARK_LIBRARY_PATH ?

Posted by Koert Kuipers <ko...@tresata.com>.
but be aware that spark-defaults.conf is only used if you use spark-submit

Posted by Zongheng Yang <zo...@gmail.com>.