Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/16 23:35:40 UTC

Integration between python and java in storm

I have a project using storm written in JAVA . i want to exchange the
algorithm that the project used it to another BUT the other algorithm
written in Python .

Can i do this exchange ? or Should i re-write whole project with python ?

Any Help will be appreciating .. Thanks

Re: Integration between python and java in storm

Posted by sam mohel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for replying .

Posted by Li Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Storm has a shell bolt to process tuples in python. This might be what you need.

Sent from my iPhone